STRATEGIC PLAN 2017-2020
Our three-year strategic plan comprises five distinct directions:
- Design and deliver repeatable face-to-face engagement programs (Safe Spaces)
- Design and deliver content through social media that promotes social inclusion (online Safe Spaces)
- Extend the scope of Raqīb’s work across Australian states
- Position Raqīb as a social inclusion leader nationwide.
Empower young Muslims and build community resilienceWe exist to empower individuals and build community resilience by promoting an positive counter narrative and debunking hate speech, Islamophobia, and extremist views in the public domain.
Through our people and programs, we work to make our society a stronger, more resilient one.We will build ongoing relationships with young Muslims, in order to educate, support, integrate, and advocate for them. We will educate the wider Australian community regarding effective service delivery, policy development, social inclusion, and youth empowerment. Importantly, we will evolve as a unified, strong voice countering the hate speech, Islamophobia, and extremist views in the public domain, so that our young people are empowered to choose their own positive narrative.
Partnerships enhance our capabilities in communications, research, community outreach, and more.We’ve partnered with the following organisations:
- The Exodus Foundation
- The Bill Crews Charitable Trust
- Fair Canberra inc.
- Muslims for Progressive Values
- You Tube
- Google Australia
- Love Frankie
- Vice Productions
- Australian Film, Television and Radio School (AFTRS)
SKILLSWhen it comes to our vision we understand and empathise
RESEARCH EVALUATION MONITORING80%